I’m not an indoor kinda gal, I love gallivanting at every opportunity, especially during weekends.
However, for three rainy weekends in a row, my already dampened spirit began to plummet and being forced to re-adjust, this is what I came up with: a sensational list of options to luxuriate a rainy day into whimsical splendors.
Rainy Day Activities For Adults:
- Since working out outdoors isn’t an option, start the day early at gym
- Enjoy a session in the steam room
- Cook up a champagne breakfast or brunch
- Call in a mobile spa and treat yourself at home for indoor activities
- Watch a movie (See 111 Movies To Watch)
- Play board games, the number one of things to do indoors
- Read – always one of the fun rainy day activities
- Cook a scrumptious dinner
- Call (not message) a friend or family member for a catch up
- Keep warm and drink refined cognac at the fireplace
- Create a family cookbook or album for some rainy day fun
- Bake cookies or cupcakes
- Order In
- Online shopping the perfect of a range of rainy day ideas
- Go out in the rain and attempt a rainy day photoshoot
Sounds like a splendid weekend after all – these are some fun things to do indoors.
What would you add to the list?
Stay updated with the best in lifestyle ideas by signing up to my newsletter here:
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
PIN THIS POST WITH THE IMAGE BELOW:
Pot Of Gold Blog By Sheena Deepnarain