Nu Skin offers premium products, as I’ve found out and subsequently have been blogging about and their skin exfoliation, skin-polishing cream: The Nu Skin polishing Peel Skin Refinisher is no exception to this high standard.
This is, by far the best exfoliator I’ve used, even compared to premium brands with hefty price tags.
Here are ten reasons I fell in love with this product:
- The skin refiner does not have harsh exfoliating beads found in an exfoliating scrub, which can tear your skin; it’s a creamy texture that penetrates into deeper layers of the skin enabling dead skin cells to resurface.
- This exfoliator is said to be equivalent to one microdermabrasion session – without the grittiness of microdermabrasion – a type of clinical skin facial you can do at home with numerous benefits for healthier, younger looking skin.
- Any superficial layers of your skin are immediately removed after one use of the Nu Skin peel, thus giving a faster turnaround time of your skin cells and healing process for problem skin; continued use results in perfectly clean, smoother and softer skin.
- Pumpkin enzymes peel away at pore debris, perfect for lifting unwanted grime and sebum, which causes acne or breakouts.
- Targets pigmentation, uneven skin tone and a dull complexion with immediate results. It’s an instant facial we all need from time to time, when we look dull and tired.
- Skin care products work faster as they penetrate deeper into your skin, giving you accelerated results for various skin concerns.
- Nu Skin microdermabrasion accompanied by pumpkin enzymes detoxes the skin, thereby refining skin texture allowing makeup to glide on easily.
- Pores are deeply cleaned and less visible, revealing an even complexion.
- Moreover, the Nu Skin polishing peel price is affordable and worth it, retailing for R410 – 00.
- In addition to all the pros, Nu Skin products are not tested on animals.
Granted, Nu Skin have outdone themselves with this product and it’s no wonder it’s the best seller of Nu Skin products range.
Where To Purchase The Nu Skin Polishing Peel Skin Refinisher?
Pot of Gold Blog By Sheena Deepnarain