Although jumpsuits may not be a staple wardrobe item, as it’s not too versatile, it’s uber trendy at the moment, easy to style and a comfortable, elegant wear.
Here are dos and don’ts when wearing a jumpsuit for spring outfit ideas:
- Don’t look like you are going on a safari when wearing a jumpsuit (unless you actually are going on a safari) – avoid this by adding heels and save those safari type accessories for other outfits.
- Don’t wear a tight jumpsuit. A jumpsuit that is too tight doesn’t look flattering and feels uncomfortable. A size that’s breathable accentuates your curves in all the right places and doesn’t cause those unwanted camel-toe or wedgies.
- Don’t wear jackets with sleeved jumpsuits as it can look too bulky and take away from the simplistic elegance of the outfit.
- Do add a pop of colour with a stylish or statement handbag.
- Do experiment with different waist belts.
- Do invest in heels and sneakers which both go well when paired with a jumpsuit.
- Do wear seamless undergarments to avoid visible lines.
Jumpsuits cannot be ignored for spring outfits this 2019, I had the best time styling my olive green jumpsuit seen above and look forward to creating more looks with this piece.
Stay updated with the latest Spring Outfit Fashion Inspiration by signing up to my newsletter here:
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
PIN THIS POST WITH THE IMAGE BELOW:
Pot Of Gold blog By Sheena Deepnarain